- Calendula Oil is traditionally used for abdominal cramps and constipation
- Skin dryness or chapping: Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
- It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chibilians
- Baby Care: The oil helps relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
Contact with us or Our Best Mart Partner for this Oil[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]